Google Forms for COVID contact tracing
Contact tracing solution using Google forms
Is your business required to record details of patrons, clients, contractors or employees for COVID contact tracing? For a do-it-yourself solution use Google Forms to quickly record details.
Steps to creating a free contact tracing Google form
Before you get started make sure you already have a Google account. If you don’t have a Google account you can sign-up by visiting google.com and pressing Create Account.
- Open Google Forms
- Select the Contact Information template
- Fill in the required contact detail and fields you wish to capture
Use the side menu to add/remove fields
- Once you have setup your form click the Send button at the top of the page
- Select the hyperlink icon select Shorten URL and copy the Link
- Use the steps below to create a custom QR Code to link to your form
Creating your own custom QR Code to link to your Google contact tracing form
Once you have your form created, hyperlink shortened & copied you are ready to order your custom QR Code.
Follow the steps on the ordering page and insert your URL in step 5.